Prior to Departure
The Dominican Republic requires a digital form be completed for entering or leaving the country. E-Ticket Portal will take you to the Portal website where you can choose to display English by clicking in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- You must be at the ticket counter 2 1/2 hours prior to departure.
- When you check your luggage it will be check all the way to the Dominican Republic.
- Make sure to keep your luggage receipt as it will be needed to retrieve your luggage.
STAY TOGETHER – DO NOT WANDER OFF – DO NOT GO TO THE BATHROOM OR ANY WHERE ELSE BY YOURSELF WITHOUT NOTIFYING ONE OF THE GROUP LEADERS!
- Wait until everyone has their luggage then proceed to the exit where you will be met by MGM personal wearing MGM t-shirts.
KEEP ALL MONIES IN YOUR POCKETS!
- Luggage will be loaded on a truck and you will get on a bus under the direction of MGM personnel.
- You will then proceed to Hato Mayor which is approximately 1 1/2 hours from the Punta Cana airport.
Arrival at the Compound
- After arriving at the compound your luggage will be made available for you to pick up on the front terrace.
- Erin will provide direction to your living quarters.
- Dinner will be served at 5:30 PM.
- If you have a current medical issue that may need attention during your mission’s trip make sure the compound nurse is notified of your medical condition upon arrival at the compound.
- After dinner there will be a brief meeting to review what to expect over the next week and answer any questions that may arise.
Return to the States
- On the eve of your departure you will be notified when your luggage must be placed on the front terrace.
- Your luggage will be transported to the airport by MGM personnel.
- You will retrieve your luggage and check it through to your destination.
- U.S. Customs requires that you fill out Customs Declaration Form