Experience a Mission Trip
Day in the life:
6:00 a.m. Day begins with personal devotions
6:40 a.m. – 7:50 A.M. Corporate Worship and Teaching
8:00 a.m. – 8:45 A.M. Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – Leave for Mission Sites
12:30 p.m. – Lunch at Mission Sites
1:15 – 3:00 p.m. – Resume work at the Mission Sites
3:00 p.m. – return to MGM campus
5:30 p.m. – dinner
7:00 p.m. – evening activities; church service, movie, talent show, sharing time
10:00 p.m. – lights out
*schedule subject to change
- U.S. currency is accepted everywhere.
- Small bills are recommended; $1.00, $5.00
- Interpreters are provided for all ministries.
Calendar of Short-term Trips
- A listing of available short-term trips can be viewed on our Upcoming Trips and Events page.
How to Apply
- Click on Register Now and complete the on-line registration form.
What to Pack:
- Camera and/or video
- Water bottle in a zip-lock bag
- Hand sanitizer
- Insect Repellent
- Personal Medications in prescription bottles
- Pepto Bismol or anti-diarrheal tablets
- Hanger or camping clothsline (to dry towels)
- Two twin size sheet
- Pillow (optional)
- Blanket (optional)
- Personal Care:
- Two thin towels
- Shower shoes
- Hair dryers work on DR current
- Mission Site Attire:
- Loose, longer shorts (longer than fingertips) must be worn to the worksite.
- T-shirts are recommended; women should avoid sleeveless T-shirts including tank tops.
- Work boots or hard soled shoes at the work sites. Tennis shoes for VBS, prayer walk or playing with the kids.
- Hats are recommended
- Work gloves
- Church Services
- Collared shirts and khakis are recommended men’s wear
- Skirts that are knee length or longer and covered shoulders are recommended for women
- MGM Center
- Jeans and appropriate shorts and shirts/tops can be worn around the compound
- Footwear is recommended
- Beach Attire
- Bathing suits must cover your stomach. Tank tops over a bathing suit is acceptable.
- Sports bras are not acceptable outer wear
*We strongly advise against bringing any jewelry