- You must be at the ticket counter 2 1/2 hours prior to departure.
- When you check your luggage it will be check all the way to the Dominican Republic.
- Make sure to keep your luggage receipt as it will be needed to retrieve your luggage.
- On your flight to the Dominican have ready access to a pen and your passport to fill out two forms. One for immigration and one for customs to be handed to the appropriate officials in the Dominican Republic.
- Upon entering the Dominican Republic you must first pay a $10.00 cash per person entrance tax. One person from your team can get tickets for everyone. You will need to give one of the receipts to the proper official to retrieve your luggage.
STAY TOGETHER – DO NOT WANDER OFF – DO NOT GO TO THE BATHROOM OR ANY WHERE ELSE BY YOURSELF WITHOUT NOTIFYING ONE OF THE GROUP LEADERS!
- Wait until everyone has their luggage then proceed to the exit where you will be met by MGM personal wearing MGM t-shirts.
KEEP ALL MONIES IN YOUR POCKETS!
- Luggage will be loaded on a truck and you will get on a bus under the direction of MGM personnel.
- You will then proceed to Hato Mayor which is approximately 1 1/2 hours from the Punta Cana airport.
Arrival at the Compound
- After arriving at the compound your luggage will be made available for you to pick up on the front terrace.
- Erin will provide direction to your living quarters.
- Dinner will be served at 5:00 PM.
- If you have a current medical issue that may need attention during your mission’s trip make sure the compound nurse is notified of your medical condition upon arrival at the compound.
- After dinner there will be a brief meeting to review what to expect over the next week and answer any questions that may arise.
Return to the States
- On the eve of your departure you will be notified when your luggage must be placed on the front terrace.
- Your luggage will be transported to the airport by MGM personnel.
- You will retrieve your luggage and check it through to your destination.
- U.S. Customs requires that you fill out Customs Declaration Form